Thump, crunch.

5:48 PM 0 Comments

I fell asleep on a beam of light
And woke up in a station
I saw your words before I heard them
Heard your voice before I saw you
Saw your face before you saw me
Knew you'd leave before you met her
And I don't know but I can only guess
Why.

Now when I think about you
My heart sings in time
Thump-thump thump-thump thump-thump
When I hear you sing
Your voice becomes a megaphone
My heart screaming to the beat
Thump-harder thump-faster
When you touch my skin
Your callused fingers tear into me
The warmth heats up my heart
Until I feel it might explode
Thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump
And when you leave my heart sinks into my feet
Crushed by my ever step
Thump-crunch

Emily

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

© Emily Stephens 2015. Powered by Blogger.