Cassy

2:15 PM 0 Comments

Roses are red like my heart bled for you
Crimson parachutes evacuate from 30,000ft
And split into tiny perfect circles on the ground
Painted there displayed like a cheap masterpiece
For you to critique as you see fit
Violets are blue like the violent eyes
Staring back at me as I wonder
how clean the mirror really is
or if its my reflection
that makes the glass filthy.
I see nothing but your judgement
as I look across the isle
happier than I've seen you in a long while
and I'm not there.
I left myself on the ground
So I open the door and jump
plummeting to the ocean floor
When I turn I see your face
as the plane flies away

Emily

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments:

© Emily Stephens 2015. Powered by Blogger.